Choose Titanium Non Stick Cookware
Titanium Cookware Collection is a non toxic cookware that is PFOA Free Cookware. 'Green' cookware is defined as non-stick aluminum hardware that’s free of the chemical technically known as PFOA. Perfluorooctanoic acid, is the substance that adheres non-stick coatings to pans.
Titanium on the other hand, is one of the world's hardest metals, (synonymous with surgical instruments, hip replacements and tooth implants). It has an extremely non stick surface, that will last and last. Its natural characteristics of durability and hardness are what make our cookware one of the best you can find on the market today. Treat yourself and those you love to our titanium non stick pots and pans. Our products are hand-cast in Germany where quality control and superior craftsmanship reign supreme.
Cookware for the connoisseur...WITHOUT:
- Heavy Metals
- Oil/Butter (cut down on fats!)
- Water (don't lose nutrients!)
- Oven-use... You can cook on the stovetop in HALF the time by vapor cooking.
- Time-consuming clean up (it wipes clean!)
- Ceramics (can emit lead into food)
THE HEALTH ASPECT:
- The durable titanium finish on the inside of the pan is naturally non-stick, which reduces or eliminates the use of added fat when you cook and the elbow-grease when you clean-up!
- You can cook with little or no oil, fat or water.
- Food retains maximum nutrients, enzymes, and flavor. Meats are tastier, juicier, and tender.
- Non-porous and the extremely durable titanium layer is 100% effective in preventing aluminum from leaching into your food.
- PFOA free.
THE COOKING SURFACE:
Our cooking surface features an abrasion-resistant, patented, high-tech titanium coating process. It has been established after thorough testing by the State Business Institute (LGA) Bavaria-Division Environmental Protection that: "the inner seal fulfills the recommendation of the Federal Health Ministry (BGA) and thus corresponds to 31, par 1 of the Food and Domestic Articles Law, Germany."
- High-tech, non-stick, titanium surface. There is no ceramic (glass/lead), so it is very durable. Anything that touches food (interior and exterior sides) are Titanium, applied in two thicknesses.
- Extremely durable titanium is a wonderful cooking surface and the way in which it is applied to the pan creates an incredible non-stick finish, naturally!
- Titanium layer also gives off indirect heat to assure a perfect cooking atmosphere.
THE INTERNAL COMPOSITION OF THE COOKWARE:
- Our cookware is hand-cast aluminum with an 8mm (0.30in) base. It is designed as a thermal-flow core that is a solid, cast piece. Aluminum is an excellent heat conductor so it heats up fast, provides even heat distribution and retains heat well - cutting cooking time in half.
- The thermal-flow core allows the pan to maintain the same level of heat in the base, as on the upper sides. This EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION is key when you have a little burner and a big pan, meaning you don't have to chase your food around to get even cooking and browning!
- Unwarp-able... this pan has won the prestigious German TUV independent Technical Control Association Product Safety stamp of approval for durability, quality control, and GS (German Standard). It is hand-cast, not machine pressure cast, so it will not ever warp or lose it's shape.
- The core of the pan is then covered with two layers of Titanium... covering any surface that touches your food (interior and outer sides). This offers the amazing non-stick quality,
Our designer handle is oven resistant to 450°F (so are the lids!). The handles feature a mounting WITHOUT screws and rivets in the cooking surface area (which can harbor bacteria near your food). This system was awarded the safety label of the TUV Rheinland.
What does this mean to you? You don’t have to remove our handles before putting your cookware in the oven (or attempt to pull them out of the oven without a handle!) And, they won’t get hot while cooking on the stovetop, because our special design features a strap of stainless steel (which is a poor heat conductor) between the handle and the side surface of the pan, which stops the heat from transferring through from the pan to the handle.
Cooking convenience is a focus in every design aspect of our cookware.
- Handles Oven Proof up to 450 degrees F.
- Patented handle will remain firmly attached to the pan.
- Patented handles mean no screws or rivets are exposed to your cooking surface (rivets harbor bacteria in other brands).
- Handles will not get hot on the stovetop.
- Handles, lids, and knobs are oven - proof up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Glass lids allow you to view the cooking process without lifting the lid.
- Special borosilicate glass weighted cover. When you put it on the pan, it creates a waterless cooker or vapor seal.
- Why is cooking stovetop with vapor advantageous?
- It cooks in HALF the time. Take your oven recipe and split it in half!
- When cooking with these methods, the following apply:
- Water: (boiling/212) you lose up to 49% of your water soluble vitamins
- Steam: (212 degrees) you lose up to 25% of your water soluble vitamins
- Vapor: (189 degrees) you lose only 2% of your water soluble vitamins
98% vitamin retention with vapor cooking!
- Our cookware works on all cooktops and stovetops whether you have gas, electric coil, ceramic flat-top or induction, it will be compatible.
- Our warranty assures that you may anticipate many years of superior cooking performance
- 20-year surface performance warranty
- Lifetime manufacturer defect warranty
Treat yourself and those you love to our Titanium Non Stick Cookware!